No More Digging recognises that we have a responsibility to the environment and will take positive steps to address the environmental impacts of our business operations. We recognise that to achieve this we must embrace good environmental management practices. We also recognise that employees of No More Digging must be aware of their individual responsibilities and that they are actively engaged and committed to improving our environmental performance through the work we undertake.
No More Digging is committed to continual improvement and implementation of all environmental aspects.
- Ensure No More Digging are complying with all relevant environmental legislation inc. (Environmental Protection Act 1990)
- Minimise the environmental impact of our operations both internally and at customers sites
- Minimise the amount of waste we produce and maximise the % of waste recycled and re-used
- Promote best practice in environmental management within the company and with our suppliers and customers
- Continually improve the environmental performance of No More Digging
- Limit to a minimum and strive to eliminate all emissions to the atmosphere e.g. dusts and carbon dioxide.
- Limit to a minimum the use of electricity and gas supplies and to eliminate any wastage. Our aim is a 20% reduction in energy consumption in the next two years.
- Stop the use of any chemicals that have a detrimental effect on the ozone layer.
- Consider all environmental impacts of new equipment or new work undertaken.
- Respect all clients’ policies aimed at a better environment.
Date published: 01.10.2018