Are you thinking about a garden room or office?
We can help you avoid the mess, extra costs and time-delays that comes with concrete foundations. And we can install in any weather!
Enjoy your home office, stunning studio space or relaxing garden room sooner than you thought.
What we provide
- Strong, long-lasting foundations
- Fast installation (hours, not days) – means you save time and money!
- Build and installation of your garden room base (price on application)
- A solid, level foundation system to build your garden room on
- Protection from damage to your lawn, tarmac, decking, paving, and other garden features
- Minimum environmental impact – a low carbon alternative to concrete foundations
- No digging and no concrete means no mess
- Installation at any time of the year
We’ve also been faced with challenging projects where there has been restricted access issues, or where the ground was uneven and thought to be completely unusable.
Take a look at some of our previous garden room installations.
Ground Screw Facts
- Bad weather can prevent excavation and installation of concrete foundations, not to mention adverse costs
- Installing a concrete base can take a great deal of effort and mess. Installing our ground screws is clean, quick and cost effective
- Almost 10% of global carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions are a consequence of cement production.
- Concrete is now the second most consumed substance on Earth after water.
With ground screw foundations, you can save money and be eco-conscious.
CASE STUDYArt Studio, Aberdeenshire
Solid ground screw foundations for an 8m x 4m Hansa timber-frame artist studio installed in a rural garden located in Aberdeenshire.