Are you a SIPs designer or installer working to tight and competitive deadlines?
Then we can help your project run more smoothly, on time and under budget!
What we provide:
- All weather Installation
- Unrivalled speed
- Build ready foundations
- A large reduction in required spoil removal from site
- We work to within millimetres of accuracy and level
- Average safe working loads based on a 2:1 ratio of your building’s fail rate
- Restricted access challenges overcome
- Less plant, machinery and concrete logistics
- Fewer wheelbarrows required
- And, of course, No More Digging!
Here at No More Digging, we think, act and promote sustainability and that’s why we believe that our ground screw foundations are the best foundations for SIPs constructions.
Have a look at some of our previous SIPs ground screw installations in our gallery.
- Concrete is now the second most consumed substance on Earth after water.
- On average, each year 3 tonnes of concrete are consumed by every person on the planet
- Almost 10% of global carbon emissions are a consequence of cement production
Together SIPs and Ground Screw Foundations can provide a cradle to grave sustainable solution for the eco-conscious client
- 1.25 tonnes of embedded carbon per tonne of cement
- 1.8 tonnes of embedded carbon per tonne of steel
If we take a simple 4m x 5 m plot and create foundations:
- We use approx 1 tonne of cement
- Or 20 ground screws weighing 8.9kg each
Embedded carbon Outcomes:
- Concrete/cement foundations- 1.25 tonnes
- Ground screws- 320.4kg
Make that concrete decision and get in touch with No More Digging. You won’t be disappointed.
Get a FREE Estimate
Select your nearest installer below for a free estimate, or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.