Are you a SIPs designer or installer working to tight and competitive deadlines? We can help your project run more smoothly with our sustainable ground screws foundations.
Ground screws deliver a cost-effective and sustainable solution to foundations that offer many benefits.
- Install all year round and in any weather, avoiding costly delays
- Install in hard-to-access and rural areas
- Install over sloping, uneven, and soft ground, without excessive excavation
- Build your SIPs project as soon as our foundations are installed
- We work to within millimetre accuracy on heights and levels
- We work to safe loads based on an 2:1 ratio of your building’s fail rate
- A large reduction in required spoil removal from site
- Less plant, machinery, and concrete logistics
At No More Digging, we think, act, and promote sustainability, and our ground screws offer the best low-carbon foundations solution for SIPs construction.
- Concrete is the second most consumed substance on Earth after water
- On average, 3 tonnes of concrete is consumed by every person on the planet each year
- Almost 10% of global carbon emissions are a consequence of cement production
Combining our sustainable ground screw foundations for your SIPs building projects, we can provide a turnkey solution for the eco-conscious client, without digging, damage, or delay.
Make that concrete decision and get in touch with us at No More Digging. You won’t be disappointed.
CASE STUDYAbbey St Bathans
Extendable ground screw foundations were supplied and installed for the new single storey SIPs community hall, in the hamlet of Abbey St Bathans in the Scottish borders.
Get a FREE Estimate
Select your nearest installer below for a free estimate, or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.