We build sustainability into everything we do.
No More Digging was formed in early 2018, initially servicing the growing garden building industry with a sustainable alternative to concrete foundations.
With our own foundations firmly set in Dundee on the East Coast of Scotland, we have excellent arterial links to all the major cities, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen as well as the Highlands and beyond.
This ensures we can provide a fast and cost-effective service to our customers.
Our range of ground screws provides fast, strong and sustainable foundations for various commercial and residential applications, including garden buildings and garages, holiday lodges and glamping pods, construction hoarding and temporary fencing, even ground mount solar pv.
To offer strong and sustainable ground screw foundations to help every customer get their project off the ground faster, making hard-to-access land accessible and all with minimum damage or disruption to the environment.
No More Digging Brochure
Our vision and mission focus on not harming the environment. Through our ground screw foundation system, we offer customers a low carbon and environmentally-friendly replacement for concrete. By avoiding concrete, our customers reduce their contribution to the 10% of global carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions that are a consequence of cement production.
Other environmental benefits include:
- No mess created from digging or ground clearance
- No heavy, high-carbon, noisy machinery required
- Local natural features and wildlife are not at risk during the installation process
Concrete has been damaging the environment for too long (decades). By making small changes to construction processes now, we take steps towards improving the environment for future generations.
We are efficiency experts. Our ground screws offer customers a practical and straightforward solution, with the following benefits:
- unrivalled in the speed of installation
- all year round installation, in any weather
- making hard-to-access and difficult terrain accessible
- flexible to suit a range of applications
- capable of withstanding significant uplift forces
- less disruptive and produces less waste
For a product with such a small footprint compared to other kinds of foundations, our ground screws are incredibly efficient.
Our products offer efficiency, and so do our people. Our training ensures our employees can install foundations in hours. Concrete and other traditional types of foundations lack this level of efficiency, with foundation work taking days to complete.
Supportive describes more than what our product does. Supportive also means we commit to total customer satisfaction. We achieve this in many ways:
- a complete understanding of customer needs
- exceeding customer expectations for time and cost whenever possible
- providing the highest quality products on the market
- training our people with the technical skills and soft skills they need to leave a positive, lasting impression
- being available after the work is done with our aftercare service
We offer foundations that are low cost to the environment and the customer. Customers get immediate value with minimum disruption – especially compared to concrete foundations. Ground screws are fast to install. And with faster installation, customers don’t need us on-site as long which saves them time and money.
We provide long-term value too. Ground screws are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable.
Our Environmental Statement
Sustainability is at the core of everything we do and is a key benefit of our product.
Working in close partnership with Radix Base Systems, we have together developed a ground screw foundation system that provides a low carbon alternative to concrete. Our ground screws use fewer resources and cause less damage to the environment.
Full information about our committment to sustainability can be read in our Environmental Policy Statement.