By browsing or registering on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
When you visit and register for services on the No More Digging website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
We may also automatically collect some information about you using cookies when you browse our website, or if you open or click on links in electronic communications from us. This information may contain details including your domain name, IP address, operating system and browser. We may use this information to understand page visits on the No More Digging site. This information may then be used to improve our site and user experience. We also retain information contained in the contact forms of our site. This information is stored in a password protected third party CRM.
Use Of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.