Bespoke fittings and frames
We offer a turnkey foundation solution to help get your projects off the ground as seamlessly as possible
Our teams can design, build and install bespoke subframes of all shapes and sizes to support garden rooms, holiday lodges, house extensions and more.
We can also design and manufacture any bespoke brackets, fittings and extensions to meet your project requirements.
Our turnkey foundation solution ensures a strong and sustainable base to build on immediately, without mess or hassle.
Get in touch with your local team today to discuss your project.
Our timber subframes are manufactured to the highest standards by our experienced in-house carpenters, ensuring you receive a finely made timber subframe with no splits, perfect joins and correct angles meeting your project's specifications.
We also work with our partners to manufacture bespoke light gauge or heavy steel subframes for projects, delivered to your site and installed by our teams securely on ground screw foundations.
Brackets, fittings and extensions
Our universal fittings suit most applications, however, should your project require a bespoke solution, we can design and manufacture brackets, fittings or extensions to meet your specific project needs.
Building custom subframes
Getting a custom subframe for your project couldn’t be easier. It only takes a few simple steps.
- Our team will give you a call to discuss your requirements, create a foundation layout and provide you with a quote and lead time.
- Once you accept the quote, our team will request a deposit before passing your design and cuts document to our skilled carpenter or fabricator.
- After we’ve received your deposit, we’ll begin manufacturing your frame to your requirements and to our exacting standards.
- We’ll then check your subframe to ensure it’s square to the design and has no splits, cracks or weak joins.
- Once your subframe is built and quality checked, we’ll organise its delivery and installation along with your project’s ground screw foundations.
It’s really that simple!
Manufacturing bespoke fittings
If you require a bespoke fitting for your project, our specialist product designer will work with you through a practical design process, outlining a detailed specification before designing your bracket, fitting or extension.
Once designs are confirmed, along with quotes and lead times being accepted, we will pass your design to our manufacturing partners.
- Manufactured in BBA-certified workshops in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2015
- Galvanised according to BS EN ISO 1461:2009 for increased durability and protection against the elements
Contact your local team to discuss your project requirements.